We realize that schools are busy. That is why READS for Summer Learning developed a complete implementation system for busy educators and schools. For a price of $95 per student, schools have access to the essential materials necessary for successfully implementing the program – materials, awards, communications, and beyond.
All you need to do is follow our steps and we’ll deliver the rest.
For this price,
- READS will provide on-site and virtual technical assistance and training to school staff implementing the program.
- READS will handle the book matching, mailing, and tracking of the student tri-folds for schools.
Schools will receive
- access to our READS Learning Institute and all associated learning modules and program templates. These materials include easy to follow, step-by-step instructions that are designed to walking an implementing site easily through the implementation process.
- all lessons, posters, classwork and homework black line masters necessary to implement the 6 READS lessons.
- the READS Family Night presentation and script for Parent education night (English and Spanish), as well as the student reading medals that are part of the Family Night event.
- the READS Summer Parent Tips
- access to our READS Online Student Data Management System which allows participating schools to track and evaluate student performance.
Please note: All of the materials READS developed resources will be available electronically for easy customization. These materials are licensed only to the school providing the fee. Distribution of READS materials is prohibited.
If you already have a login code, you can access the site here.
If you are interested in learning how you can start a program for your school and/or community, click here to send us an email.